Saturday, July 14, 2012

From The Secret - who we really are

Resistance blocks what you want from coming to you. You create resistance in yourself by feeling anxious or worried about what you want. That tension causes the resistance and blocks delivery.If you feel tense when you think of what you want, it is time to relax, relax, relax. Let your body relax your mind by allowing your body to be floppy and as fluid as water. Every time you feel yourself starting to tense up, relax your body until you feel floppy again.

You can also be limiting yourself by the story you have created about you. Here are some simple examples of how the story we have created about ourselves can limit us:I am no good at math. I have never been able to dance. I am not a very good writer. I am very stubborn. I don't sleep well. I am very moody. I struggle with my weight. My English is not good. I am always late. I am not a very good driver. I can't see without my glasses. It is hard for me to make friends. Money seems to slip through my fingers.


The moment you become aware of what you are saying, you can delete these things and rewrite your story!

Here is a description of who you really are:
I AM whole.
I AM perfect.
I AM strong.
I AM powerful.
I AM loving.
I AM harmonious.
I AM happy.

And with that, start to become increasingly aware of all the magnificent things in your life. Feel gratitude toward all the people who have given so much through their work and inventions so that you can have a much easier life. Did you take a shower this morning? Did you use electricity? How did you get to work? By car, train, bus, or did you walk in your shoes? Did you pick up coffee or listen to the radio or make a call on your cell phone or take an elevator? You use so many inventions every day of your life. Are you taking them for granted or are you being grateful for them?
We are so blessed - really we are

No comments:

Post a Comment