Monday, April 2, 2012

From The Secret - an example on visualization (I gotta try this)

How did I use The Secret to stop wearing reading glasses?
I asked, and then I visualized myself without reading glasses in every situation. My eyesight became clear in three days. I didn't notice the three days that it took because I KNEW it was done in the moment I asked. If I had noticed the three days that it took, then I would have been noticing that it was not already done. I totally believed and KNEW it was done. I had absolute faith. I can just as easily say that it took me three days to realize that my eyes were seeing clearly or that it took me three days to adjust to my clear eyes. That would be true, because I knew the moment I asked that it had been given to me, and I had absolutely no doubt whatsoever. From that state of knowing, my eyesight became clear in three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment