Sunday, April 29, 2012

Transformation vs. Information

Transformation vs. Information: Rich Dad and Rich Woman are not just about financial education and the journey to financial freedom. We help people transform their lives for the long run. And this takes information, action and overcoming fear. Read Kim’s inspiring words to help you start making positive change happen in your life.


The following is an article from Rich Dad Poor Dad Blog:


What you really need to succeed in life

Two weeks ago Robert, I and several Rich Dad Advisors were invited to speak on a seminar cruise. The ship sailed to Belize, Mexico and Honduras. The seven-day cruise was organized by The Real Estate Guys who have an educational, weekly radio show on the subject of, you guessed it, real estate.
What’s great about teaching is that I always learn something, usually unexpected, about either the subject of my talk or in the presentation of it. In this case I learned on both fronts. The greatest take away for me, however, was defining what Rich Woman and Rich Dad do and what business we are in.
It’s not just financial education.
When someone asks me, “What’s your business?” I typically reply, “We have a financial educationcompany.” Yet I know inside that “financial education” really does not fully define what we do. When I say, “We’re in financial education.” most people immediately think of financial or retirement planning, which is far removed from who we are.
Read the rest here: Transformation vs. Information

No comments:

Post a Comment