Monday, January 9, 2012

Lonely Light Warriors

When you are the only person (or are part of a minority) who believe in some new concept, idea or just something so out of this world, like Magellan when he set out to proof the world was round, it can get rather lonely.

Over the past 10 years or so, different individuals have told me that when you break from the norm, or try to reach for the skies, or go in search of the ultimate truth, it becomes a lonely journey hence the need for like minded people. Sometimes friends start avoiding you.

...and boy oh boy..were they right...

Sometimes I wonder am I crazy?

Well, I'm glad I'm not alone on this journey. It's reassuring to know that there are like minded people on the same journey, probably differing paths, but Light Workers all the same, from whom I can draw strength from.

No wonder I sometimes felt odd that nobody understands what to me are simple concepts. Their cup just aren't enlarged yet. Well... When the student is ready the teacher will appear. Their moment of enlightenment shall come at the most suitable time for them.

But meanwhile, I will trod on....

If you are in a similar situation, have faith... Humanity depends on you. Trod on

No comments:

Post a Comment