Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Seeking refuge with like minded people

Things seem to be happening so fast this year. And it's only 17 days into the new year. Whooohh...

My soul searching or inward search of myself resulted in me wanting to write like crazy anything that comes to mind.

I've also noticed that any event can all of a sudden create in me the urge to write.

And it is strange how this all started. Reflecting back, I realize that it came from a close friend Stephen Koh. He suddenly went on a Facebook spree and I have been getting some small urges to write something and so I took the bait and geez... Funny how the universe works.

Hmm...I must be going nuts. But that's what I am experiencing.

Never knew this part of me before all this.

Lately also I've been getting the urge to go into the company of like minded people. To draw strength from and maintain my sanity.

It really is reassuring to know that I am not alone in this experience and that there are like minded "crazy" people around also. The path can be lonely... Ah... Those words ring true.

No comments:

Post a Comment