Monday, January 9, 2012

What's on my mind? Hmm..

Sometimes I wonder.. I know of a few guys who just would not help out with household chores or the kids.. and expect their wives to do all that.

But the thing is this, their wives earn more than them, have brighter career prospects, are already handling the kids etc etc..and their wives are getting tired and fed up to the point of contemplating divorce.

Before meeting these guys I've always thought that their type belong to our grandparents' or parents' generation and are next to extinct. I never thought they are still around at my generation.

The world has changed. It is the era of women and metrosexual men.

IMHO, for our generation and beyond, the energies are so different that if a man falls in 'old' category, they are going against the flow and it would be quite difficult for them to move forward in any aspect coz the 'family' aspect is bankrupt. One can only has sustained progress when all aspects of one's life is balanced.

Wonder what's in their minds?

No comments:

Post a Comment