Saturday, February 11, 2012

Being still and listening to the silence

I felt inspired to add this...


When we are still and aware of our surroundings, we can hear our soul (or higher soul if u prefer), guardian angels or even nature talking to us...


Have you tried that?



Just be silent and be aware... It's sort of like a meditation actually. In fact by being silent and still, many of the answers that we seek also comes to us.


It is said that your higher soul, guardian angel or protector is constantly giving you messages to guide you through life. But we're so busy with physical life that we don't hear them. Sometimes we make a prayer and wonder why it's not answered. Well in my humble opinion, it's not that it's unanswered, it's because you are to caught up with "life" that you don't recognise the answer when it is given.


Do you know that if say you go to a closed door private dinner where the attendees are to be seated in say 2 tables and you are wondering which table you should sit in. Just be still and listen to you higher self. Something will "guide" you towards the right table that matches your energies or guide you away from the table that does not jive with your energies.


I recently had a funny experience. I was talking to an old friend when I just felt that I should advice him change his loan from variable rate to fixed rate when and if the BLR goes down. It was out of the blue. I know not why but I know I was still at that moment when we were talking. I don't even know if he would take my advice. It doesn't matter anyway. It's free will. But I knew I had that urge to tell him and so I did. Well only time can tell if it was anything...


Coming back to the topic, lately I've been getting lots of urges to just remain quiet and calm (silent and still). And then let anything just flow in. It's interesting. It feels really peaceful. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment