Thursday, February 16, 2012

Starperson (or ET)

The best way to describe these type of Lightworker is by saying let’s think Star Trek / Star Wars but in peaceful times and then pour in spirituality into the pot and stir. Like I've said before, what makes us arrogantly think that we're the only talking animal in the universe. See my posting on ET and spirituality.


Anyway, Starperson is a term coined by Doreen Virtue. I much prefer the term ET. Anyway, the following is an excerpt from Doreen Virtue’s write up on Starpersons:


People have come from all over the universe to live upon earth. In my private psychic counseling practice, I've been able to get to know many people whose origins are not of this earth. I've learned that there are many incarnated extraterrestrials (ETs), angels, and walk-ins upon the planet right now.

The first time I worked with an incarnated ET—what I call a "star person," I was startled. She defied all of my stereotypes about extraterrestrials. She looked a lot like an ordinary person (although there are some subtle, but key physical distinctions among star people, that I've listed below). Yet, until I psychically discerned that she was working with a spacecraft, I had no clue that she wasn't from the earth.

When I told my client that I was seeing her working and traveling on a large spacecraft, she readily agreed. She, unlike some of my subsequent star person clients, was very aware of her originations.


While I’ve never met ET before, it is highly possible that souls from an advanced civilization may choose to take physical incarnation in our world for whatever reasons. It is after all the soul’s journey and Earth is but one tiny speck in a vast universe.


It is said that they don't usually have a specific life purpose, but instead, they've agreed to help whomever needs help. So, they frequently have ordinary jobs where they can reach a lot of people through their encouraging words and uplifting attitudes.


It is highly probable that they came from planets where traits such as dishonesty and violence are nonexistent, so they do not know how to cope with humans who are inauthentic, manipulative, or violent. Because of this lack of "coping skills" with common earth problems, incarnated ETs are often mislabeled with psychiatric disorders, including attention deficit disorder (ADD). However this does not mean all ETs are incapable of violence. I’m sure there are nasty ones around but in my view, for a soul to be able to incarnate away from a root planet (like say Earth), that soul must be quite advanced already. And for a soul to be advanced, it must be close to the Light already. So ETs that chose to re-incarnate on earth would be of the advanced soul type already.


It is also possible that a Starperson know that family life would interfere with the lightwork that they contracted to do during their lifetime. Very few would choose to have children as this would also mean creating Karma. And that is if they can have children in the first place. They may have, at the soul level, decided not to have children, and as such have difficulty conceiving in their physical incarnation.


Starpersons know, deep down, that they aren't from the Earth. They often spend their lives feeling like they don't fit-in or belong here. One star person said, "I've always had this sense that I was dropped off here, on this planet, and I've been waiting for someone to return and take me home." Such feelings bring up issues of abandonment for star people. I personally know of one fellow Lightworker who’s like that. She keeps seeing herself in some space ship and at that time, some of us would keep teasing her about it. Well.. looks like she got the last laugh. :-)


You Might Be A Starperson If You...
  • Feel like no one notices or acknowledges you for your good deeds.
  • Have visions of spaceships hovering above you.
  • Are eager to assist others but are a bit detached or "cool to others."
  • Love technology (then again, maybe not. With iPads everywhere, we’re all crazy about tech).
  • Prefer an intuitive sense of spirituality over a religious form.
  • Have a fascination with certain star systems such as the Pleiades, Andromeda or Sirius.
  • Are sensitive to crowds, people and places.
  • Love symbols, codes, runes, and sacred geometry (Wise Ones may also like these).
  • Are task-oriented over relationship-oriented.
  • Are extra sensitive to and abhor violence.
  • Living near water is a must.
As before, if you are already very advanced, you can just take a trip “upstairs”. Or if you know of a channeler/medium etc, well… ask them. But it is possible that you may be mistaken for an Incarnated Angel as both are not from here.


Related post:
Elementals
Wise Ones (or Magi)
Incarnated Angels
Walk-ins

No comments:

Post a Comment